Performer Applications Close June 1
Musicians, dancers, poets, and other performers – This year’s application to perform at Arts in the Heart of Augusta closes next Thursday, June 1.
Don’t miss out on performing at one of Augusta’s largest events! This year’s festival will be hosted September 15-17, 2017, in the heart of downtown Augusta. There are 5 stages of entertainment, all with a slightly different focus:
- The Global Stage highlights ethnic performances. It can accommodate large groups and dance performances.
- The Family Stage is for any performance that appeals to children and families. It is covered and has a floor that can accommodate dancers.
- The Community Stage is perfect for any type of musical performance. There will be a tent cover for the stage and audience ensuring the show will go on despite inclement weather.
- The Troubadour Stage at the Doris Building is used to present performances such as: poetry, storytelling, acoustic music, spoken word, improv and other low tech performances.
- The Jazz Stage presents jazz performances by local and regional jazz artists.
Apply today to bring your talent to the stage at Arts in the Heart of Augusta! Applications are free. You will be notified if you are scheduled for a stage performance in early August. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.